Super Dad's Birthday

July 8 is my hubby's birthday. I specially ordered a decorated cake for this event. I choose the Super Dad theme as it fits his image. For the kids and I, he is our Super Dad. I know I can't thank him enough to support me the way he always does.... well, this is the least I can do....
Happy 35th birthday, Hon
Wish you all the best
May Allah always be with you
I love you more than I can say or show
I know, it's nothing
compare to what you have done
I can't write a poem
'coz I'm not a romantic person
but from the bottom of my heart
I simply want to thank you
for always be there for the kids & I
You are a real hero to us
P.S.
To kotakkue, thanks for
the beautiful cake!

1 comment:

E H N said...

Honey... a lot of thanks for always stand by me... for a good time, for a bad time, even for the worse...
let's cross our fingers, hope for the best...
let's aim high...
Love you much